Home    About Me    Goodreads    Bloglovin   YouTube    Twitter

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sicky on Sunday.

I am seriously OVER being sick right now.

The past few days, I have been going about my normal business (while highly medicated) and trying to push forward so I can do everything I need and want to.  But, today I am defeated and will probably spend the entire day in bed with a box of tissues, tea and my laptop.  I'm not sure how I survived work the past few days and going out last night as well.  The poor boyfriend is also sick now and has to work all day.  

Here are a few photos from last night (I'm missing a ton because they were taken on other people's cameras).







LOL. Mine and Danielle's wrists look extra cute! 




We had dinner at Yardhouse where the boys consumed a lot of beer.  The girls consumed a beer each (I think) and then we went downtown to Insert Coin to play some video games.  Unfortunately, by this time my medication was wearing off so I was no longer chirpy because my nose was being a jerk.  My night ended with a shot of Nyquil and it was heavenly.  That is- until I woke up with a massive headache, sore throat, half stuffy half runny nose.  

I would love some natural remedies right now.  At first I thought I had a bad bought of allergies since my sinuses were affected.  But, I'm now 100% sure it's a cold (you don't want to know how I identified this...).

Part II of 'How To Write A Ten Page Paper...' will be up soon if you're interested.  Until then...

P.S. 2 weeks and 1 day until Korea.




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Isn't Insert Coins awesome? I'm sorry that you were sicky while you were there.

    Lots of garlic, onions and green tea! ;-)

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete