Home    About Me    Goodreads    Bloglovin   YouTube    Twitter

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Disneyland and BlizzCon!

Photos from last year!

In less than one month, I will be hanging out at Disneyland (dining at Club 33 and enjoying their awesome Halloween Time celebration) and attending BlizzCon for the second year in a row.  The excitement is overwhelming and I just had to share my countdown with you (23 more days!).  I can't wait to see all of my friends, and meet new ones.  Plus, spending time with the boyfriend without worrying about one of us having to work or go to class is always a plus. 

You'd better believe that photos, vlogs and blog posts about this trip are on the way in a few weeks!

Do any of you play video games?  Have an obsession with Disneyland similar to mine?  Ever dined at Club 33 before?  Do tell!  :)  

4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait!!! :D Although what I'm most excited about is being with my bf. We are long distance atm or until he can sell his house and move.

    I know Blizzard must be announcing something... either a WoW expansion or maybe something about Titan??

    I can't wait to see guildies and meet some new friends ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking WoW expansion... I feel so bad because last year I was completely obsessed with every detail Blizzard released about BlizzCon. But, this year I'm so busy, I have no idea what is going on. Can't wait for goody bags! Send me your number on FB so we can meet up for a bit while we're there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I wish I could pack you in my bag and take you with. You should go next year!

    ReplyDelete