Home    About Me    Goodreads    Bloglovin   YouTube    Twitter

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

10 Questions.

Thanks to Eat, Drink, Be a Tourist for posting this originally. <3 


1. What is your dream job? 
My dream job is to be a tenured college professor, teaching English Literature while writing amazing fiction novels in my spare time that get published the first time I send in my manuscripts.  


2. What is your favorite drink?
Water or Coffee.  Realistically speaking. 


3. What is your most important beauty secret?
Aquaphor fixes everything and makes for a great lip gloss. 


4. If you had an all-expense paid vacation to go anywhere, where would you go? 
On a tour of Europe...England, Spain, France, Italy, Ireland, Portugal... I'd visit every historical location, castle and all of the cute little shops.  


5. If a genie popped up right now, what would your three wishes be?
To have my phD like NOW.  
To have enough money for my family to be set for generations to come. 
Hmm... and I'd have to seriously think about my last wish some more. 

6. If you could only have one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
Probably macaroni and cheese.  LOL

7. What one talent do you wish you had? 
I would love to be able to draw and paint well. 

8. Who is your biggest celebrity crush? 
Jake Gyllenhaal.  I've loved him since "Jarhead"


9. If you could look into the future, would you? 
Definitely not because if something terrible is ahead for me, I would live in constant
paranoia my entire life.  

10. What made you start a blog? 
I actually created my blog to accompany my YouTube channel.  But, I've always been a writer and since I've recently stared blogging more often, it's almost become therapeutic for me.  


Now it's your turn to answer these 10 Questions.  Let me know if you do so I can check out the answers on your blog.  

Can you tell I'm still hungry?

1 comment:

  1. Mac 'N' Cheese is my favorite! I'm on day 5 of no dairy... it's HAAARD.

    ReplyDelete