Home    About Me    Goodreads    Bloglovin   YouTube    Twitter

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday

Today has been a good day so far.

I woke up to an email saying that I was nominated by one of my professors to take part in a Women's Leadership program for a week this summer.  Only 25 college women in my state get to attend each year.

I also found out that I am closer to graduating than I originally thought I was, because my degree was changed from 128 to 120 credits for my BA.

My reading for Lit Theory is a lot shorter than it usually is for class this week.  (Although I still have a ton of other assignments to finish my Tuesday morning!)

I can actually hear birds chirping outside my window... LOL.  Awesomo even hears them too.

Went clothes shopping with Clair - found some really cute things AND gained a totally cool new friend at the same time.

Overall, I just really needed this relaxing Sunday since tomorrow is jam packed with homework and the rest of my week is dedicated to school and work.

Now I'm trying to decide on if I want to go on a double date tonight or just grab some takeout and watch the new episode of Army Wives tonight.

I hope everyone else had a great Sunday too.

1 comment:

  1. One of these days we'll have to just get together for coffee. I feel like I wasn't my best today because I have a hard time multi-tasking (e.g. socializing and shopping!)

    ReplyDelete