Home    About Me    Goodreads    Bloglovin   YouTube    Twitter

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hair Crisis (?)

So, here's the thing.  I REALLY want to cut my hair, but I am having hair separation anxiety.  I don't even want to cut a lot of it off at all... it just needs a trim and re-shaping- possibly an inch or two off the ends.  I am just terrified to go have it cut because I don't feel like I ever get what I want OR they will end up cutting too much off.  I last had my hair trimmed on December 31, 2010 so it's been almost 5 months.  I ended up with bangs that were not so cute... I looked like my seven year old self again when my mom was in charge of my hair.

Here is what my hair currently looks like (don't mind the cheesy smile)


It reaches about the middle of my back and it is just SO flat unless I spend forever teasing and hair spraying it (which we all know that I like to sleep so I typically only give myself 30 minutes in the AM to get completely ready).  

I've been scouring the internet for ideas... lots of them are cute, but I would never do since I like my hair long.  Short hair for me is never a good idea.  

Anyway, here is me with short hair and below are some hair "ideas".  Feel free to tell me which one you like best, suggest other ideas or tell me to stop being such a chicken and just go get my hair cut. 

2 years ago (I was headed to an "all white" outfit party- just so you don't think I would dress like this all the time!)


 









1 comment:

  1. Don't do it! ;) Mine is exactly like the Lauren Conrad picture you have up there, and I'm soooo bored with it. Long hair is just so gorgeous!

    Maybe you could try putting those hot curlers in your hair at the base, leave 'em in, and then take them out after a bit. When my hair was longer, that's how I was able to give it more body. Your hair is beautiful! And as for bangs... what about longer ones?

    Good luck!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete