Home    About Me    Goodreads    Bloglovin   YouTube    Twitter

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Packing.

So, right now I am packing for our four day trip to Oklahoma.

I am awful at packing.  I want to bring pretty much everything I own when I travel somewhere.  I'm trying to fit both mine and the boyfriend's clothing (and all of my hair and makeup items) into this suitcase...

My "rain jacket" (top of clothing) is one from my varsity dance team days.  Lol.

I think I have all of our clothes packed and we are good on that front.  The problem is that it's supposed to rain the entire time we are there and be 80 degrees at the same time.  This type of weather is foreign to me.  It's usually either really hot and dry where I live, and if it does rain it will be cold at the same time.  Hopefully everything else can be squeezed in here and my carry on bag will hold items such as my laptop, Nook, books, etc.  

The question that still stands is, how am I going to pack for a five week trip if I find it so difficult to pack as it is?  Granted, I will bring a larger suitcase to Korea... but I can still see this being an issue when it comes down to it. 

I hope everyone is having a great week.  Be sure to check out my YouTube channel (linked in the navigation bar above) for some vlogs I will be posting this weekend.  

xo- geL 

1 comment:

  1. I vary. Sometimes I'm really excellent at packing and sometimes I royally suck at it.

    Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete