Home    About Me    Goodreads    Bloglovin   YouTube    Twitter

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday.4

Awkward:
- Sitting in the waiting room at my doctor's office, taking out my phone to play Tiny Tower and not realizing that my media volume was turned all the way up.  Helloooo Tiny Tower (and everyone else in the room staring at me).
- Getting an awful look from the waitress because I turned down her multiple attempts at giving me a to-go box for the remnants of my burger.
- Listening to a patient tell me a really short story and then having him thank me for listening to his "really long story".  Okay...?
- Creating my "Drive to School" playlist, and realizing that most of the songs are by Taylor Swift, Britney Spears, NSYNC and Katy Perry.  Just call me cultured!


Awesome:
-18 floors on my Tiny Tower in 5 days. Man, I'm lame.  But, it's SO fun.
- Reading the book "Other People's Love Letters".  It is seriously laughter and tears on paper.
- Date night... <3 (If you get the chance to watch the movie J. Edgar- you should go!)

No comments:

Post a Comment