Home    About Me    Goodreads    Bloglovin   YouTube    Twitter

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Belly Button...

Belly button rings... navel piercings. Call it what you will.
Last night I was just wondering what the appropriate age is to take this particular piercing out.
Or is there a certain age?  Does it depend on the person?  Once you have a child?
I'm just not sure.
I suppose this would go for nose, lip, tongue and any other adornment not found on one's ears.

image courtesy of pinterest


I got my piercing the day after I turned 18, and I am now 24. 
I also had my nose pierced briefly at 19, but got over that quickly and took it out. 

So, tell me what you think.

6 comments:

  1. I think it's totally up to you. Rock it if you want! I got my belly button pierced when I was 17 and was totally over it before I was 19. The hole has never closed up!! I think I took the rest of all my ear piercings out about the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have mine done still since I was 16 and ALWAYS wonder when im too old! im 23 but i pretty much believe in if youve got it flaunt it! :-)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my nose pierced a few weeks before my 18th birthday. There are so times when I think, "Why did I get this stupid thing?" I'll be taking it out when I start clinicals. Probably a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got mine done when I turned 18 and now I'm 26 and still have it in. I suppose whenever I decide to have kids I will take it out then. I think it just depends on the person. Britney Spears is over 30 years old and has kids and still has a belly button ring :/ I think as long as you have the body then go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely agree with all of you! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    Great point Leigh-Ann. I had not thought of that.. and I love Britney Spears! :)
    Alyssa, One of the reasons I took mine out when I was 19 was because I kept accidentally pulling it out when I would blow my nose. Lol. Ouch.
    Liz, wow... the piercing is still open? That is crazy!
    Y&F, I couldn't agree more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this debate regularly, I like mine, and I don't go to the gym 5 days a week for nothing! I am 25 and still have my belly ring and rose stud.

    Tattoo's on the other hand I am expensively getting removed..

    ReplyDelete