Home    About Me    Goodreads    Bloglovin   YouTube    Twitter

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Break

Just a bit of what I've been up to so far on "spring break".  I say that tentatively since I still had to take a midterm, go to my internship and have work the next two days!  But, I've still managed to make time for some fun stuff.

Biggest, greasiest pizza, EVER.


Girls day w/my friend, Christina!



Staring contest w/Awesomo.  He won.  Obviously.

Freshly brewed Root Beer!  Mmm. 

Date Night w/Nick last night.  We watched "Woman in Black" after this! 

Food, fun, shopping and date night...

These adventures have resulted in my new (unhealthy) obsession with LUSH and added to my already severe addiction to root beer.  :)  

1 comment:

  1. That pizza is HUGE!!!! Hope you enjoy the rest of your Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete