Home    About Me    Goodreads    Bloglovin   YouTube    Twitter

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Dear Diary: October 10, 2002

Thursday 4:32 PM
October 10, 2002


OMG.  Guess what!  I'm going out with *a*i*!  He asked me out on Monday.  We were in study hall and I passed him a note like this:
"Hey what'z up?  You seem pretty interested in that book."
He w/b:
"Not really.  I read it back in the 6th grade.  I'm more interested in you."
I was like:
"Oh really?"
We went on for awhile then he wrote:
"*I can't remember what was here* I'm really nervous.  Will you go out with me?"
I said:
"Aw!  Yes, I will.  Don't be nervous."


So far we've held hands and hugged.  He is so adorable!


XOXO- Angel


I think it's hilarious that at 24 I can barely remember what I had for breakfast, yet at 15 I remembered every single trivial detail about this guy asking me out.  I remember that it was my first "real" boyfriend and he was my first kiss.  It was definitely not all that I thought it would be and the "relationship" lasted a mere 6 weeks.  I thought the relationship was so complicated, but little did I know that my next boyfriend would be the real kicker.  I cringed while re-reading the journal entry... I can't even bring myself to use real names in them because I'm friends with many of my ex-boyfriends on Facebook.  Of course, if they read it, they would more than likely know who I was talking about due to the dates of each entry.  Let's just hope I'm not closely monitored by any of them!  Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment