Home    About Me    Goodreads    Bloglovin   YouTube    Twitter

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Summer Lovin'

I am not really a huge fan of summertime.  It's hot, my car goes extra slow from running the AC and I can't wear cute boots and pea coats (which I really enjoy doing!)

But, what I would not give to lay out by a hotel pool and forget about finals...


Er... of course hotel pools are not as serene as this, but a girl can dream.  

The countdown has definitely started.  Just two weeks until the sweet sweet relaxation of summer break begins.  This summer, is going to be amazing, I can just feel it.  

Instead of studying for finals (I just finished writing an 8 page paper today... pity me?), I'm going to daydream and plan my summer.  

Summer Book List:



















Where I Will Go:

  • Work (but I have 7 weeks off this summer)
  • Oklahoma (The Boyfriend's sister is graduating HS)
  • Dobong, S. Korea (whoo hoo!  5 weeks!)
  • California (thinking about begging The Boyfriend to go for a weekend)
  • Cosmoprof North America (it will be my fourth year working it!)
Things I Will Do:

  • Tan
  • Eat lots of ice cream
  • Shop
  • Study for my GRE
  • Sleep!
  • Blog and Vlog more
  • Leisure read
  • (some) Summer school
  • Paint my toenails bright colors
  • Try to learn some Korean phrases
  • Go on many adventures
  • Watch new TV shows
  • Spend time with The Boyfriend
  • ... and more!

Images courtesy of Pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment