Home    About Me    Goodreads    Bloglovin   YouTube    Twitter

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Nailin' It.

My recent obsession for the past few weeks has been nail polish and everything that comes with it.  I bought a few bottles while I was in Korea, got 2 manicures in that span of time, and then bought a few more at Cosmoprof North America when I was working the show last week. 



Skin Food- Korea. 3.500 WON each

Nail Art given to me by my host sister.  Lili polishes from Cosmoprof. $2.50 each.

I think that my interest was initially sparked by the fact that many women in Korea really like to keep their nails and toe nails manicured and looking pretty all the time.  

My hand- Lavender.  My friend Ariella's hand- Blue.  Pastel Nails.

My hand- Purple.  Ariella's hand- Pink.  Glitter Gradient Nails.


I'm happy to say that I am no longer a nail biter since I've been keeping up with painting my nails once a week!  

There are plenty of other beauty/fashion trends I noticed and love from Korea which I will try to share with everyone over the next few days.  

Until then...




1 comment:

  1. Aww.. I love the rings!

    I need to get into my nails, I am going for a manicure/pedicure after next payday :)

    ReplyDelete