Home    About Me    Goodreads    Bloglovin   YouTube    Twitter

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

this is your life.

Life is short...
incredibly temporary.
We all know it, but sometimes we don't take the time to relish in the small things, or even the large important milestones.
I'm grateful to have my boyfriend by my side each day and to have my parents, brother, and friends still with me up to this point in my life.
You just never know when it can end and that's a tough thing to really think about.

Last Friday a close friend of the family passed away unexpectedly while he was on business in India.  He left behind a wife and two children.  My heart breaks for them, so I can't even imagine the pain they're going through.

RIP Ty.



Image courtesy of Pinterest. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's so terrible. Sorry for the loss of someone near and dear to y'all! Praying for comfort and peace that only God can bring!

    ReplyDelete